Classic borderless clipframes assemble quickly and easily - no tools required.
Clean Gallery style works with virtually any decor or image.
An excellent choice for framing images economically and with a professional look.
- All materials required to make fully functional picture frames.
- 1/8" thick MDF Backing panel grooved for clips.
- Front Glazing Panels to be selected from the following options...
- 2mm. Float Glass with Ground & Polished edges (extra charge applies.
- Optically clear 0.040" thick PET plastic with protective peel-away film on both sides.
- Anti-Glare 0.040" thick PET plastic with protective peel-away film on smooth side only.
- A sufficient number of clips for assembly and hanging.
- Price show is for an entire box of frames (NOT for each frame). Frames are sold in full cartons only. To purchase less than full carton quanitities please see the following link... http://diypictureframing.us/
- Clip frames typically ship in 1-3 business days.
What's Not Included
- Easel for table-top display.
- Optional on sizes up to 9x12 inches
- Mattes. The frames will accomodate up to a double standard 4 ply bevel cut matte (total frameable thickness , image + matte is 3/16").
Features and Specifications
- Frames hang directly from the cutout/opening in the back of any clip. Clips slide to any position for perfect levelling. Do NOT use a wire between clips for hanging the frames.
- Precision Components are pre-cut to size.
- Fast, Tool-Free Assembly and Dis-Assembly.
- Exceptional Value - Gallery Quality Results.
- Materials are NOT archival.
- Frames are true inch sizes (not metric approximations).
- Dimensional Tolerance for MDF backings is +/- 1/16"
- Dimensional Tolerance for glass and plastic panels is -0.0" / +1/8" .
- Can use with bevel cut mattes.
- Total frameable thickness (image + matte ) is 3/16".